Rhg4: Fllffl Vs Drifts Rhg4: Fllffl Vs Drifts

Slick Music

It's not the most original or exciting thing I've seen, but for a short this was very nice. The Cake definitely made me like it more. This short definitely did a good job of bringing the violence and style in a small period of time.

[Frontier Psychiatrist] [Frontier Psychiatrist]

Great stuff, but...

I'm going to have to agree that everyone should youtube "Frontier Psychiatrist" and see the original video because it is one of the best videos out there to get super high and stare at. Either way, creative attempt!

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

FPS Fix

Anyone who is having the FPS frozen screen problem, go download the latest update of flash player (Olmate has mentioned this) and you should be good to go. That being said, this was a very entertaining game, and I can't wait to see how it evolves!

Crayon Ball Crayon Ball

Unique

Definitely a unique game, though it was a bit weird trying to rush and draw lines in when the ball gets moving too fast. I won't bitch about not speaking much Spanish because the instructions are fairly straightforward. Could use a bit of work on the physics.

Shattered Colony Shattered Colony

Cracked

Looks like the previous reviewer just read the cracked article on Zombies. But otherwise I really enjoyed this game-just wish there were a couple more units to it, though that has been mentioned before. I can play this while fairly drunk so I guess that's what I enjoy too.